The Treloar Talks 2018
When: 28th March 2018Back to events index
Join us for an unforgettable evening of inspiration hosted by Treloar’s patron Alastair Stewart OBE. Held in the unique surroundings of Glaziers Hall in London which offers a beautiful view of the Thames.
- Anne Usher MBE - gold medal winning para-canoeist
- Richard Betts - director of Pied a Terre adventures , who worked with Sir Richard Branson on his trek across the Alps
- Dan Eley - London 2012 torch bearer and founder of an international children's charity
- Jeremy Taylor - chief executive of Gatwick Business Diamond
- Angus Irvine - chief executive of Vibhs Financial Ltd and Treloar parent
Guests will be welcomed with a drinks reception before our speakers talk for 15 minutes each.
Doors open at 6:30pm for a 7pm start at Glaziers Hall, London, SE1 9DD
Tickets are £30 to include a complimentary glass of wine and nibbles on arrival.
To book tickets please visit bit.ly/2018TreloarTalks
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01420 547 447